The eco-amp is a passive amplifier that slides onto the end of your iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S and 6 to increase the sound volume and clarity without any external power.
The eco-amp is proudly made in the USA and is constructed out of a renewable material which is a FSC approved 100% post consumer fiber paper, thus making it a sustainable alternative for iPhone users who are looking to amplify and enhance their iPhone. Each package contains 2 eco-amps.
Purchase your eco-amp 2.0 iPhone speaker amplifier at our eco-amp web store.
THE NEW ECO-AMP 2.0 FEATURES
- Made in Los Angeles, CA, USA;
- Adjustable design to accommodate most cases;
- 24 different patterned options printed with soy-based ink;
- Constructed out of Environment® series papers, which are FSC Certified Post Consumer, 100% Post Consumer and Alternative Fiber Papers, Green Seal™ Certified and Made with 100% Green Energy, and Made Carbon Neutral Plus;
- Uses locking tabs for assembly instead of adhesives, resulting in a 100% recycled and recyclable product;
- Can be assembled and disassembled for reuse and travel;
- Packaging constructed of FSC approved paper, printed with a soy-based ink, and windowpane constructed out of Glassine, a biodegradable film;
- All manufacturers used to produce the eco-amp and its packaging are located within a 3/4 mile radius, thus significantly reducing the carbon footprint and fuel consumption;
- Designed for iPhones 4 and 4S, iPhone 5 and 5S, iPhone 6 compatible;
- Measures 3.5” long, 2.5” tall, 4” wide when assembled