Have you ever noticed that your iPad’s speaker faces backward, making it difficult to hear when you are watching movies or videos?
The eco-amp is an eco-conscious solution to this problem! The eco-amp is a passive amplifier that adheres to the corner of your iPad, tablet or smartphone to increase the sound volume and clarity without any external power. The eco-amp for iPad uses a re-positionable adhesive which connects to the back of your iPad. This adhesive is sticky enough to attach the eco-amp and remove easily, but NOT sticky enough to leave a residue. The eco-amp for iPad is intended for multiple uses due to the sturdiness of the material and durability of the adhesive. ***The eco-amp for iPad is fully compatible with the new iPhone 6 Plus***
The eco-amp is proudly made in the USA and is constructed out of a renewable material which is a FSC approved 100% post consumer fiber paper, thus making it a sustainable alternative for iPad users who are looking to amplify and enhance their iPad’s speaker. Each package contains 2 eco-amps, one pattern and one plain.
Purchase your eco-amp for iPad speaker amplifier at our eco-amp web store.
THE NEW ECO-AMP for iPad FEATURES
- Made in Los Angeles, CA, USA;
- 8 different patterned options printed with soy-based ink;
- Each package contains one plain eco-amp and one patterned eco-amp;
- Constructed out of Environment® series papers, which are FSC Certified Post Consumer, 100% Post Consumer and Alternative Fiber Papers, Green Seal™ Certified and Made with 100% Green Energy, and Made Carbon Neutral Plus;
- Can be assembled and disassembled for reuse and travel;
- Designed for iPad, but compatible with the following: Apple iPad Air®, Apple iPad®, Apple iPhone®, Apple iPad Mini®, Apple iPhone 6 Plus®, Samsung Galaxy S®, Samsung Galaxy Note®, Samsung Galaxy Tab®, Amazon Kindle Fire®, Google Nexus®, Microsoft Surface®, Motorola Moto X®, Sony Xperia®, and most other Android devices!
- Measures 2.75” long, 1.25” tall, 3.75” wide when assembled